Add style to your 2010 2011 2012 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible with this Camaro Convertible Sport Bar. The 2010 re-design of the Chevrolet Camaro turned heads right out of the factory. Releasing a convertible version of this iconic muscle car was simply inevitable. Also inevitable; our interest in American-Made Muscle Cars of the convertible persuasion. Now you can enjoy your convertible Camaro with additional style and sporty appeal.
The Sport Bar for the 2010 2011 2012 2013 Camaro convertible is specifically designed to enhance the visual appearance of your convertible while maintaining a professional, factory look. As with most convertible cars, the 2011 2012 2013 Camaro lacks definition where the coupe's sloping roofline has been removed. This product brings back that aggressive side profile and gets rid of that flat line that typically defines a convertible from the windshield back.
The Sport Bar also fits perfectly around the factory wind stop offered as an option for 2010-13 convertible Camaros. Instead of letting the thin, undefined wind stop rest on top of the rear seats by itself, the Sport Bar nicely frames this piece and is designed to maintain that aggressiveness while allowing the wind stop to continue decreasing wind noise and help retain your desired temperature set via climate control!
- The light bar is constructed of a sturdy 1 ¼” round steel tube, with a 1/8” wall thickness. Polyurethane is then molded around the tube and hand-wrapped in vinyl, grained to match your car's interior trim.
- The factory top effortlessly fits over the bar and the Classic Sport Bar does not interfere with any original factory functions.
- Recliner function retains full range of motion.
- Interior top clearance is 3/4".
- The bar is supplied with brackets that are mounted to the B pillars which receive the Sport Bar, creating a sturdy mount while stiffening the body. Within a couple hours your Camaro will be ready for top-down weather!
- Fits all 2011-2012 Camaro Convertibles.
- Weight is 18lbs
**This product is not intended for roll-over protection**