2021-2023 Ford Bronco Super Bolt Fender Flare Set 4-Door By Air Design
Add protection and styling to you Ford Bronco with these quality made fender flares made with quality and precise fitment with material to match O.E. standards.
* Quality Materials. All components are manufactured out of co-extruded ABS Polymers.
* Extra Protection. Gain that extra 2” clearance and protection you require when installing bigger rims and tyres. Provide added protection against road debris, mud and chipping.
* Easy to Install. Our Patented Air Design Super Bolt® Fixation System makes this an easy and long-lasting installation.
*Rust Free. Install without drilling a single hole on the Sheet Metal. Forget about rust and those unwanted gaps!
* Removable. Can be easily removed to return your Truck to Stock condition.
* Paint Option: Factory Painted-Painted in a Tough Textured Black Finish, Install Ready. Factory applied OEM UV Stable Black 2K German Paint Finish. This finish will prevent any premature color fading or material cracking due to the harmful rays of the sun.
*Interior painted with High Textured Finish that repels mud and dirt.
Optional Finish: Fender Flares come in Gray Super Primer and you can add paint option if you desire.
* Fits 2021, 2022, 2023 FORD Bronco.
* Compatible for 4-Door models.
* Tough 3 layer co-extruded ABS Polymers
* Painted in a Tough Textured Black Finish, Install Ready. Factory applied OEM UV Stable Black 2K German Paint Finish. This finish will prevent any premature color fading or material cracking due to the harmful rays of the sun.
Yes. All parts can be easily painted in case you are looking for a Color Match Finish. Smooth the surface out with a 600 grit sandpaper and paint.
No need to remove the factory applied paint or primer that comes with the parts.
Patented Air Design Super Bolt® Fixation System
Stainless Steel Bolts and Brass Threaded Inserts
Zinc plated and powder coated brackets, clips and fasteners.
Note: Drilling Required:
* Not on Sheet Metal. Some drilling may be required on plastic bottom areas.