Get the Retro 1960s styling on your 2021-2023 Ford Bronco with the fiberglass Roadster Doors for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco 4-door. The retro ‘60s Bronco design doors were driven by off-road enthusiasts’ input, perfect for off-road excursions, and we are the first to bring these to the current Bronco market. The Roadster Doors are manufactured in a vacuum infused molding process with fiberglass cloth and finished with a white gel coat finish. Bronco owners may easily transfer his or her OE hinges to the Roadster Doors for quick installation or can add an additional set of OE hinges to the Roadster Doors to further expedite the changeover before and after off-roading.
• Fiberglass Rear Doors
• Retro '60s Bronco styling Roadster Doors feature large “Classic U” opening, improves off-road trail driving visibility
• Tooled from Ford Bronco OE doors for optimal fit and compatibility
• Mounts with OE hardware, transfer stock door hinge to roadster door, includes weather-stripping
• Each door includes door latch assembly mating to the OE latch on the vehicle
• Doors do not include locations for OE interior panels, accessories or glass windows
• Hand crafted; approximate weight 14.8 lbs. front & 13.7 lbs. rear each (stock door weighs 52.5 lbs. each)
• Vacuum infused process with fiberglass cloth, white gel coat finish (requires proper prep and paint for desired results)
• Doors for off-road use only, not for street use
CargoEdge Insurance Coverage
Due to the size of the doors, they are vulnerable to getting damaged. It’s a common mistake to confuse freight insurance with the liability insurance provided by carriers and freight forwarders. They are not the same at all. Typical carrier or forwarder liability is limited, in some cases to no more than $5.00 per lb of stolen, lost, or damaged cargo, and coverage contains many exclusions. For a typical door which weighs less than 50lbs for both sides, that's only $250 plus freight. CargoEdge Insurance is powered and backed by UPS Capital and adds a piece of mind should your order arrive damaged or stolen, and insures up to the entire value of your purchase.